Front of Medallion
Back of Medallion
For my medallion I wanted to include certain elements I saw from our mascot logo which was the Greek key and the Argonaut. I made my own Argonaut helmet from inspirations from research photos. I extruded and cut objects on the medallion. I carefully layered the helmet to show all the details I made. I colored the mohawk to show the separation in the stripes, but I should have left it monochromatic.
The back is hard to read from all the supports holding the model. I put "Your Name" to indicate where it would go. Around that I put the four main key words we talked about at our client meeting: Ambition, Diversity, Achievement, and Balance. I was worried about sanding the words away, so I put tape around the words and sanded everywhere else. I am not sure whether cutting more or extruding the words would make it better. I just took into consideration of if the words stuck out then it would get caught on clothing more.
There was no big change from my rough draft. I just added the leaves to the side to fill in empty space. The changes I'd make would be painting it all monochromatic and making sure the words on the back are more legible. I enjoyed the project and being able to work with a client.